Meeting Thursday 3-19, 7:00pm

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      Although we have no speaker scheduled for this month, Willard Neighborhood Association will hold a regular business meeting at our usual location, Betsy Ross House community room. We'll discuss plans for once again bringing a potluck supper to residents of Betsy Ross House. That will be held on April 16, in lieu of our next meeting. Plan now to participate, as this event was a big hit with residents last year. If you cannot attend the meeting this week, please e-mail to let us know you'll come on April 16. Hoping to see you on Thursday.