Christmas Greetings ....

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      Hello, Everyone.
      Because only a few members were able to commit to a Christmas Event
      this year, it was decided we would not have one. We expect to have
      our first meeting of 2009 January 15, as usual 7:00pm on the third
      Thursday of the month at Betsy Ross House. We should see greater
      participation in 2009 and renewed activities for Willard Neighborhood
      Association. With new members joining since our Summer BBQ, we can
      expect increased interest for the New Year. Plan now to come to the
      January meeting and share in planning the 2009 calendar. Invite your
      community friends and neighbors, too -- this is your forum providing
      a venue for neighborhood developments, ideas, and topics.

      Excuse my less frequent postings, recently. My computer has not been
      working at its usual efficiency and I'm fortunate to be online at
      all. Hopefully that will be remedied soon.

      to summarize -- No Meeting in December
      Next scheduled meeting is January 15, 2009

      MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !