Gardening Speaker at WNA meeting Thursday 3/20

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2008
      INSPIRATION FOR PLANTING FLOWER DISPLAYS

      Have you wondered what flowers to plant along walkways? Come to our
      meeting at Betsy Ross House on Thursday March 20, 7:00pm for an
      inspiring discussion on this subject. With Spring approaching, Helen
      Slocum, member of the Board of Directors for South Portland Land Trust,
      will offer ideas that can result in soul-refreshing beauty as the
      warmer months come to pass. A regular business meeting will follow
      Helen's talk. Invite your friends or neighbors to enjoy this
      discussion, with free admission and refreshments provided. The
      entrance to Betsy Ross House is located off Stanford Street in South
      Portland.