S.P. Planning Director, Speaker at WNA Feb 21

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Tex Haeuser has been South Portland's Planning Director for 18 years,
      overseeing zoning changes, road and traffic issues, citizen efforts for
      improvements, and the development of our community from the Maine Mall
      to Spring Point.
      With several projects currently underway and more envisioned, Tex is
      offering the public an opportunity to hear about them and to ask him
      questions. Hosted by the Willard Neighborhood Association, Tex will
      speak at Betsy Ross House on Thursday February 21, 7:00pm. Refreshments
      will be served. Our regular business meeting will follow at 8:00pm.