Christmas Celebration Dec 20, 6:00pm

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      In lieu of a regular meeting, Members of WNA, Neighbors and Friends
      will gather at Betsy Ross House on Thursday December 20 for an evening
      of sharing food, Christmas carols, and music. Residents of Betsy Ross
      House have been invited and Barry has said he'll bring his harp. A
      piano is already in the room. Please bring a favorite potluck
      contribution and join us at 6:00pm in the usual meeting room at Betsy
      Ross House.
    • dbrobergme
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
        Hi All,
        We look forward to celebrating the season with you all on Dec. 20.
        I'll bring a pilaf, again, and my voice, such as it is. Dolores