SUP'T OF SP SCHOOLS AT WNA OCT 18

  • willard.beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      The next Willard Neighborhood Association meeting is scheduled for
      7:00pm Thurdsday, October 18 at Betsy Ross House. We will host a pubic
      forum for Suzanne Godin, the new Superintendent of Schools for South
      Portland. Be sure to come as Ms. Godin is seeking your opinions about
      the SP Schools. In particular she would like to know how they're
      perceived, what priorities should be set, and what improvements might
      be pursued. Invite any others you know who would like to seize this
      rare opportunity for candid public discussion with the Superintendent.
      Refreshments will be served.
      Additionally, nominations for WNA officers will be held during a brief
      regular meeting after Ms.Godin has concluded her program. Any members
      who are interested in holding office should telephone Devon at 767-2374
      or e-mail at s1d2willard@...