No activity in last 7 days
Dandelion wine, mead, raspberry cordial, lemon balm metheglin...if these sound good to you, you've found the right group! Our focus is on homemade wines that use garden grown or wild-foraged ingredients. Recipes that require no fancy equipment or chemical ingredients have preference over more complicated ones. This is not the place to learn how to make Cabernet or Merlot at home. It IS the place to share your interest in old-fashioned country wines using fresh fruits, flowers, and herbs. Both novices and experienced home winemakers are welcome.
- Oct 18, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.