Blessings

  • ladydeath6976
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2002
      Merry Meet all

      I am a 4 1/2 year path Eclectic Wiccan, with a 7 yr path Witch roomie
      and an xtian with Pagan DNA fiance. We have two little boys that live
      with us that are my sons. We live in Limon and Im not sure where
      everyone else is located at. I just figured I would post and say HI!

      Blessings

      Shazara
    • Mary Sue Eaton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        MM,

        I live in Arvada, quite a ways from Limon. Been studing for about 2
        years, and just joined a Virtual Coven. Should be interesting.

        I am 45, no husban, ex or otherwise, no children, a Dog - Quark.

        Haven't been the message or chat room in this group very often, but
        have decided that I need to post and visit more often.

        Talk to you soon.
        Mary