Merry Meet

  • quark80203
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      How is everyone doing? Thought I would stop by and see what is going
      on. What is everyone doing for Ostara?

      I will complete my Year and a Day classes in March and am looking
      forward to initiation. Have been working on some vows and trying to
      decide what to wear. I do most of my work skyclad, so I realy don't
      have anything Special. And since this will be with a group, we need
      to be dressed. Any suggestions where I can go to find something
      appropriate?

      BB, nelix
    • Santiara Stables
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi everyone,
           I just joined this group recently and have been very interested in finding other people that study Wicca.  I have just 'discovered' Wicca and am doing all that I possibly can to learn more about it and begin living with Wicca in my life.  Granted, it's a little difficult doing it completely alone, so I am hoping by joining this list that I can find some more people that are local and may be able to help me learn all that I need to about Wicca!

        Look forward to 'speaking' with everyone online,

        ~~Heidi~~
        http://www.santiara.com
        e-mail: heidi@...
        AOL Instant Messenger: SilverLuckyCharm
      • twoluvcats
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
          Hello all...I'm new. I'm a solitary kitchen witch/healer living in
          on the Western Slope. Found you guys while browsing the Wiccan groups
          at Yahoo. Hopefully will be able to find some (semi-)local events so
          that I can meet other like-minded people. Short bio on me: 28,
          married, 2yr old DD, 2 cats, 2 dogs, Web designer, eBay seller, and
          volunteer firefighter/EMT. Hope to get to know some of you better.

          Ema