The Wiccan Forest (Teens)

  • dark_goddess_15
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      MM all, My name is Lorna and I'm starting a Wiccan study group in the
      springs for teenagers called The Wiccan Forest. I have a group on
      yahoo, so if yer interested in joining stop by. I'm 15, and I am
      still new to Wicca. This is totaly free, and just a chance for other
      wiccan teens to meet eachother and learn their path. I making a web
      site so It should be up pretty soon. Well here is the club address:
      older wiccan/ pagans, and you would like to give me sum advice plz
      do!! Mp and bb