Open Study Group

  • Nyjh
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
      Merry Meet All,

      This posting is to remind those interested in attending the Open
      Study Group at Crystalline Energy in Littleton that Saturday the
      17th and Wednesday the 21st of September will be on Mabon. We will
      be covering the history and meaning of Mabon, and a Mabon Ritual for
      Solitary or group casting. The address is 3625 W. Bowles Ave in
      Littleton of SantaFe Blvd,

      Everyone wishing to come and participate are welcome, there is a
      five dollar donation requested. All study group topics are on Wicca,
      and each topic will include open group discussion and participation.
      Handouts are given for your future reference and a guided group
      centering and grounding with be performed prior to the group
      beginning any study.

      No long term commitment is required, just an open heart and mind.
      Also bring something to write with and paper to write on.

      Also those interested in taking a Year and One Day Lesson Course on
      Wicca feel free to contact me for more information anytime.

      For further information feel free to contact me via e-mail or at 303-
      909-9795, hope to you there.

      Blessed Be!

      Nyjh
    • Nyjh
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2005
        Merry Meet All,

        This is just an update of course studies at our Open Study Group in
        Littleton. For those interested the topics for Saturday the 3rd and
        Wednesday the 7th will be on Centering, Grounding and Protection.
        The Open Study Group on Saturday the 17th and Wednesday the 21st
        will be on Samhain otherwise known as Halloween.We will cover their
        history, go over a practical exercise and have an open discussion
        about topic being discussed.

        Minimum tools needed for group participation, will be a note book of
        some kind, pencil or pen, an open mind and willingness to learn. We
        have noticed an increase of parents wanting to participate with
        their children at our Study Groups, so we have lowered the age of
        participation to fourteen or older on the condition that the parent
        or guardian also participates in the Study Group.

        The decision was decided on behalf of a number of factors, but we
        will never release the parent of an underage Wiccan from the
        responsibility of sharing or teaching our traditions to their
        children. In other words, not to sound rude but we are not a daycare
        and have no intention of becoming one. Please be sure that your
        child seriously is seeking to know and understand what the Craft is
        and be sure their reasons are for the right reasons before ever
        coming to group.

        We have also been asked about our Year and One Day Lesson Course, I
        am sorry but we do not except underage applicants to our Year and
        One Day Lesson Course.

        Event Location: 3625 W. Bowles in Littleton
        Event TIME Details: study group will be at 10:00am till 11:30am on
        Saturday and 6:00pm to 7:30pm on Wednesday.

        Thank you for your time and participation, I hope that no matter
        what your walk is it is a blessed one.

        Always in Light and Love

        Nyjh
        303-909-9795