Good Samaritan Pet Center

  • Nyjh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 6:19 PM
      Join us and the Good Samaritan Pet Center folks for a pet adoption
      fair. Our own Lainie Ortiz -the Pet Psychic will donate a free pet
      reading for any GS animal you are interested in adopting to help you
      make the best pet connection!

      Join us at Crystalline Energy this Saturday and save a life that will
      enrich your own!

      THIS Saturday, July 23, from 11am - 2pm.

      Crystalline Energy, Healing Center & New Age Bookstore
      3625 West Bowles Ave, #12, Littleton, CO 80123
      303-797-6244
      http://www.crystallineenergy.com