  • lady_yaraina_witch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Lilith,
      My name is Monika and I live in the Springs. I would love to help
      however I can. I have been studing Solitary Eclectic Wicca for over 1
      year now and just starting to officiate public rituals through ESP.
      You should come to ESP's Coven Night on the 9th at the East Library
      on 5550 N. Union from 6:30-9pm located in the large meeting room
      there. It is a great time to network with area pagans and covens. I
      will be there. Also, get in touch with Chris West and ESP at
      Http://www.earthspiritpagans.org/. If you want to contact me, email
      me at either LadyYaraina21@... or Lady_Yaraina_witch@....
      Hope to hear back from you.
      Monika

      <lilith_nightstar@y...> wrote:
      Merry Meet All,
      I live in Colorado Springs & would love to have someone close to
      study with. I have been following this path for nearly two years but
      due to the lack of time & not knowing anyone in my area to help me
      study, etc., I am still very much a novice. It would be awesome to
      hear from anyone who can offer suggestions to help me along my path.
      And I would love to make some Wiccan friends in my area. I look
      forward to getting to know all of you & learning & sharing.
      Blessed Be,
      Lilith<<<<<<<<<