Need Help

  • Monika Reinholz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hi all,
      Please cross post as necessary!
      I am in quite a bind. I need to find a roommate situation soon.
      I currently live with my family (mom, grandma, and aunt) in Colorado Springs. I need to move out of this house soon though as the fights are a major issue since they get quite physical most of the time. I am quite sick of having to live at home and being 24. If it wasn't for the fact that I am on a limited budget, I go to school full-time and work part-time, I have a hard time finding a roommate situation that is pretty cheap. I can not afford the normal $400+ a month that most people seeking roommates ask. I am hoping someone on the list serve is seeking a roommate, can take on a roommate, or know of someone who needs a roommate. I can barter my services (childcare, pet sitting, housework, computer, etc) in order to find a place to live.
      If you or someone you know in Colorado could use a roommate, please contact me privately at my email: ladyyaraina@... or call 719-351-3662. We can discuss more of the issue in private.
      Monika
    • LONNIE HEADLEY
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        Reply to me off-list at KatrionaSolas1@...
        I live in Ft Collins CO with my husband age 48. I'll be 40 on Oct. 18.
        Having Systemic Lupus means I can't do alot of stuff around the house and
        it's falling apart. Whether you have or haven't found a solution. Email me
        and let me know.

        Kat