New to Group

  • quark80203
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2001
      Merry Meet!

      My name is Mary Sue and I have been studing (reading)for some time.
      I have only recently, within the last year and half, taken classes.
      I found Isis Metaphysical Books to offer some great free and
      inexpensive classes. They have a wonderful newsletter and the shop
      is fabulous. I have found that Herbs and Arts offers classes also.
      Considering taking classes there next quarter.

      I am 9 months into my Year and A Day classes. Preformed my 2nd
      Sabbat ritual, I practice alone, and been to several open rituals.
      I also take an on-line course. Which is proving to be interesting.

      At first, I was happy studing alone, but alas.....I like people!
      That is one reason, I stumbled onto this group. Always looking. I
      have yet to get to one of the Pagans Night Out at Las Margaritas. I
      hear it is wonderful. Held on the 13th of each month.

      Look forward to hearing from everyone.

      Blessed Be.

      Mary Sue