Magickal Herbs (O & P)

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Merry Meet! Sorry i haven't posted the rest of the herbs, I have not
      been feeling well. I will finish posting the rest over the next few
      days......CoyoteWolf

      Oak Protection, health, money, healing, potency, fertility, luck

      Olive Peace of heart and mind

      Onion Protection, exorcism, healing, money, prophetic dreams, lust

      Orange Purification on every level

      Oregon Grape Money, Prosperity

      Orris Aphrodisiac, attracts love and romance

      Palmarosa Attracts love, Regenerates the cellular body

      Papaya Love, used in many magickal rites

      Parsley Lust and promotes fertility.

      Passion Flower Calms problems and trouble, and to bring peace

      Patchouly Aphrodisiac, awakens fertility

      Peach When eaten promotes love

      Pear When eaten promotes love

      Pennyroyal Creates a shield of protection, repels Negativity

      Peony Protection, exorcism

      Pepper Protection, exorcism

      Peppermint Healing, and purification

      Pettigraine Uplifting, relieves stress and anxiety

      Pine Cleansing and rejuvenating, fresh starts

      Pineapple Luck, money, chastity

      Plantain Healing, protection, strength, snake repelling

      Pomegranates Divination, Luck, Wishes, Wealth, Fertility

      Poplar Money, flying

      Potato Image, magick, healing

      Prickly Ash Used as a perfume to attract love