Newbie

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hi All,

      Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm not new to the area
      (Colorado Springs) but new to this group...and relatively new to
      Wicca. So far most of my exposure have been the writings of
      Cunningham. I thought that perhaps I would start venturing out to
      meet or at least chat with others in the area.

      Cheers,
      Frank
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2003
        --- In WiccaInCO@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <arclite1968@y...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm not new to the area
        > (Colorado Springs) but new to this group...and relatively new to
        > Wicca. So far most of my exposure have been the writings of
        > Cunningham. I thought that perhaps I would start venturing out to
        > meet or at least chat with others in the area.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Frank

        Hi Frank! Welcome to the group! I don't live that far from you. I'm
        out east in Yoder. Its really good to talk to other wiccans,you'll
        learn alot more from sharing with other people. There is so much
        information on the internet. You can learn alot.
        Love & Light,
        Karen
        (CoyoteWolf)