Re: ???

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Greetings!

      There are some great books out there on the Sabbats, giving history,
      other names, pronunciation, etc.

      A great site for mail order is AzureGreen.com but shipping may kill
      you. There are a few stores that may be able to help you locate a
      cauldron, assuming you live in or around Denver. I did Qwest Dex
      (our local on line phone book) Search and it provided a good list
      with addresses and phone numbers.

      I took some wonderful classes at "Isis Books & Gifts", 303-321-0967,
      5701 E. Colfax, Denver, M-Th: 10-7, F/S: 10-6, Sun: Noon-5. They
      reqularly have Wiccan Skills, and they also offer a Year and a Day
      class.

      The College of Wicca through "Herbs and Arts" offers Wiccan Basics
      as well as a degree program(Colfax Avenue in Denver), as well
      as "Sisters Sojourn" (44th and Allison, WheatRidge). "Full Moon
      Books" (6th Avenue frontage and Garrison.)

      I am sure there are plenty of shops in other areas of town, but
      these are the ones I am familiar with.

      BB, Mary

      --- In WiccaInCO@yahoogroups.com, "SanAntonio Jones"