Fw: [WARDChat] Black Ribbon Campaign

  • Michael Ameden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 4:47 PM

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 2:33 PM
      Subject: [WARDChat] Black Ribbon Campaign

      Normally I e-mail these seperately but under the circumstances. I'm sending
      this in one e-mail to all.

      Rhiannon

      In our community we have all gathered together no
      matter what our faith and we are now starting a
      campaign we hope passes thru the entire country. WE
      ARE ASKING EVERYONE TO WEAR A BLACK RIBBON. In
      rememberance and respect of all the lives killed,
      injured and affested by this horrible act.

      "The Goddess is alive and magick is afoot"

      Witches Against Religious Discrimination, Inc.
      Eye of Justice, Wings of Liberty, WARD of your Rights!