Help with mail

  • Megas Tu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      I am not receiving any mail from any of the groups that I am on. I
      have double checked and see that I am not set on NO MAIL or anything
      like that, nor am I on a BOUNCE status.

      I would like to receive my messages from the groups that I am on.

      What is going on here?
    • Mary Sue
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Well, i am sending this to see if you are now getting messages. I
        have been on vaction this last week, and just got to the internet
        today.

        mary
        --- In WiccaInCO@y..., "Megas Tu" <dracubear@a...> wrote:
        > I am not receiving any mail from any of the groups that I am on. I
        > have double checked and see that I am not set on NO MAIL or
        anything
        > like that, nor am I on a BOUNCE status.
        >
        > I would like to receive my messages from the groups that I am on.
        >
        > What is going on here?
      • MegasTu
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          Arrrgh!

          For the past few days, I was receiving NO MAIL what so ever from any of the Yahoo groups that I belong to! Of course, they all come tonight and use today's date!
          Well, i am sending this to see if you are now getting messages.   I
          have been on vaction this last week, and just got to the internet
          today.

          mary
          --- In WiccaInCO@y..., "Megas Tu" <dracubear@a...> wrote:
          > I am not receiving any mail from any of the groups that I am on. I
          > have double checked and see that I am not set on NO MAIL or
          anything
          > like that, nor am I on a BOUNCE status.
          >
          > I would like to receive my messages from the groups that I am on.
          >
          > What is going on here?

          Community email addresses:
            Post message: WiccaInCO@onelist.com
            Subscribe:    WiccaInCO-subscribe@onelist.com

          Shortcut URL to this page:
            http://www.onelist.com/community/WiccaInCO

        • Mary Sue
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2002
            Welcome back. Glad you got the problem solved.

            mary

            --- In WiccaInCO@y..., "MegasTu" <dracubear@a...> wrote:
            > Arrrgh!
            >
            > For the past few days, I was receiving NO MAIL what so ever from
            any of the Yahoo groups that I belong to! Of course, they all come
            tonight and use today's date!

            Service.