My BOS is in DIRE need...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

  • Wade White
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15 12:26 PM
      I am in desparate need to relocate some spells. As it turns out, and I am
      still not sure how, I lost a file on my computer which had some spells from
      the internet on it and try as I might to search and finmd them again I have
      been unable. So, i am pleading for any help that you could offer me in
      helping me to find the following spells: "To Sell A Book Spell" (it uses a
      pen, a yellow candle, and the manuscript); A Wish spell (it uses a box, a
      bay leaf, and a black marker) I think I got it from A Mystic Grove but can't
      find the sight; the third spell is a glamourie that I got from someone's
      website, and it was from a book (I believe) by Edain McCoy (it used the
      discarded shell of a locust, perfume, pyrite, and candle wax). Any help you
      could offer would be very much appreciated!!!

      p.S. Any of your own unique spells that you might like to send along would
      be welcomed.

      Blessed Be,
      Autumnnight
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15 5:15 PM
        Woah, there are more Wicca lists from Colorado? COLOWicca or whatever? Does that have a lot of people?
        -Dragon :-) (owner)