No activity in last 7 days
Perhaps since its formal debut, Wicca has increasingly come under the eyes of corrosive skeptics who would erase it from underneath itself in the historical record, generating a great deal of scholarship. This scholarship, however, can become the basis for a much more rigorous and fit Wicca that is capable of answering its critics. Focusing especially on Ronald Hutton and his school of scholars, this group will be a forum for the rebuttal of such dismissive skepticism, towards the strengthening of our faith.
- Wicca and Witchcraft
- Feb 23, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.