Earth Week participants wanted

  • michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      The Portland State University chapter of OSPIRG is hosting a week full
      of Earth

      Day related events April 21-25 (at Portland State). We are looking for
      a range

      of participants to represent various earth day/environmentally related
      topics.

      Tuesday the 22nd will be an Earth Day festival of music, information,

      activities, and crafts. Looking for organizations/groups to host
      information

      tables and especially interactive activities of their own focus.
      Everything

      from sustainable crafts to plant identification to bike rides.

      Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 will be an open environmental

      education/information fair. Looking for tables and displays on various

      environmental topics by many groups/organizations. Also keynote
      speakers, and

      other environmental presentations (i.e. slideshows, videos, etc).

      If you are interested in participating, have questions, or ideas,
      please email

      Michael Bunsen at OSPIRG@...
    • michael