Re: KtsKina

  • hersherdavis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 11:00 AM
      KtsKina,

      I found your reply to be very interesting and very well written, but
      I really have to take issue with its premise; that in no small
      terms, population of other planets in our solar system will provide
      the answer to many of the problems we are discussing. I don't have a
      lot of time to write a deservedly longer reply at the moment, so
      instead I'll just pose a few questions:

      Do you believe that we have an obligation to "clean up our messes"
      here on Earth before we potentially make new ones on other planets?

      Do you think that there will be interest in transferring the poor,
      weak, sick and dying to other planets along with the economically
      established and healthy?

      Do you think that there will be interest in preserving Earth ecology
      once it is no longer our ecology, as we will be living on other
      planets?

      - "Hersher Davis"