well heres a damn good reason

  • maryland21035@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      being from West by God Virginia and not too durn good looking, If I
      dont have a daughter/wife with my mistress/mother, I will never be
      able to get married. what do you think of that?
    • Les U. Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        >being from West by God Virginia and not too durn good looking, If I
        dont have a daughter/wife with my mistress/mother, I will never be
        able to get married. what do you think of that?<

        Nah, you'd have to wait another 12 years before you could get married and
        you'd be even uglier by then. Don't you have any cousins? They say incest
        isn't so bad if you keep it in the family.

        Seriously though, inbreeding only happens when you breed. I'm sure there's
        someone out there for you, even if your dating pool is the family reunion.
        Once you find that special someone, there's no need to take a chance on
        creating an offspring that's even more special, if you know what I mean. If
        you buy condoms by the dozen, inside they have pictures drawn to show how
        they roll on.

        Good luck,
        Les
      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2001
          --- In Why_breed@y..., maryland21035@y... wrote:
          > being from West by God Virginia and not too durn good looking, If
          > dont have a daughter/wife with my mistress/mother, I will never be
          > able to get married. what do you think of that?

          Only wimps get married, there's enough 'kebab' available, even for
          the not so good looking, without the need to commit yourself on the
          altar of matrimony. World is full of lonely, single women - also of
          course single men - who marry for money. While gobal population
          increases and people get poorer economical prostitution will
          increase.

          Dani