1922RE: Making cultural taboos or laws to limit breeding

  • anatoly1938
    Feb 28, 2014

      Overpopulation will kill civilization and destroy white countries. Muds are spilling like a rushing river in our lands. This is because of their overpopulation and low IQ. They will keep trying to come over our borders. The muds have consumed everything in their own countries. They are going to keep trying to come over, they are hungry and have nothing to lose. They will turn us into Somalia too. An easy sterilization method must be developed or things are going to get really ugly.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic