ABOUT OUR LIST, 10/2/2013, 12:00 am

  • Why_VOTE_4_Libertarians@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Reminder from: Why_VOTE_4_Libertarians Yahoo Group

      Title: ABOUT OUR LIST

      Date: Wednesday October 2, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Location: List rules
      Notes: This is a semi-moderated list for posting information on;
      >Why one should vote Libertarian
      >Both standard and unusual viewpoints or information that may be of interest to support of Libertarians
      >Opinions on 'cult of the state' or other conspiracies to suppress rights, particularly by officials

      Posts are solely the opinion of the poster, and do not represent the positions of any Libertarian party or group. While we encourage a range of opinion and edgy information, posts should have relevance to libertarian concerns. Repetitive, personal attack, or similarly unsuitable posts may be rejected at the moderator's discretion.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy