Re: Inevitability

  • nickruisi
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 4, 2004
      You see, I disagree. I believe that we, as a species have "taken
      charge" of our evolution. We are mere decades away from being a
      species which can shape the course of it's own evolution.

      Besides, it's all done on 12/21/2012 anyway, when in the final
      moments of that day, mankind will go through several dozen "great
      leaps" in evolution and transcend (novelty theory anyone?) ;)

      --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "viralspecies" <viralspecies@y...>