hooray

  • hfleming@pixie.co.za
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Finally, the discovery that I am not alone. Other people feel and
      believe the same way that I do. I think it is just a pity that the
      human race are so selfish and intent on destroying all other life
      that the human race needs to be killed off to save the other life on
      our planet.
      When I were younger, I had dreams of the majesticism of the human
      race, but as I became older, I started to view the human race in a
      new light. I saw how we were destroying all other life on the earth,
      but other people don't see it. They think we have a RIGHT to destroy
      everything.

      Hendrik