Why VHEMT? Re: It was made for us.

  • itchy8me_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:54 AM
      Rael is decieving all of His followers, even ïf his encounter with
      aliens is true, they are not real aliens, they are demons out to
      decieve mankind into believing we can create a better "man" through
      the high knowledge of "äliens". which maybe he will get right, but
      his creation, or rather the deamons creation will not be what you
      want it to be. its satans old trick, he wants to be our god, and i
      promise you when he gets it right, through whatever means, he will
      not be a good "god"/leader, he will decieve us into thinking he is,
      but i promise you he wont be. if what Rael is claiming is true, that
      he has had contact with äliens, which right now i have some doubts
      about, then He's "friends" are not aliens from another planet, but
      deamons out to decieve you.

      --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "daiglo" <daiglo@a...> wrote:
      > Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa!!!! I hope VHEMT doesn't inadvertantly
      get hitched
      > to the Raelians. I have a hard enough time explaining my position
      without
      > that stigma.
      >

      > Wernher, I totally agree with you, but not exactly in some terms
      > (like God - there should be actually Gods or more precisely
      Elohim -

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/