Re: Our VEGAN FUTURE

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
      --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Michael (Frish) Frishberg" <frishberg@...> wrote:

      > I'll be 96 in 2050. (Or, more likely, I won't be at all!)
      >
      > http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/vegetarian-2050-190426669.html****
      >
      > When do we run out of food even if we are all vegan?

      There will be a lot of raw material to make Soylent Green into a protein drink.

      Beth
    • K.A. Seland
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
        Indi sky
        It took me a while to get past the thought process you seem to be in
        voluntary is far better than forced
        Each of us has lessons to learn
        before we can go on to the next level
        Lessons which are not learned will be repeted

        KAS - just breathing thru
         tell there is no you

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
          http://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=e3b914lcbpcfi#mail

          "Lessons which are not learned will be repeated"? I don't think the pseudo reincarnation stuff is helpful.

          "Environmental show in a mall." There's problem #1. Get outside, get far outside and read Derrick Jensen for a like soul.