Re: Why VHEMT? Our VEGAN FUTURE, GOOD IDEA

  • Indigo Sky
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2012
      I was at a environmental show today in the mall.  I thought it was pathetic.  All these poor little bilbies and birds in cages, really stressed out to be surrounded by people......we've put everything in cages, it is so sick.

      I feel really, really depressed..............

      I think ebola is too mild.  I think we need to eradicate humans completely.

      The non breeding meme just doesn't spread.

      I feel for all the poor defenceless creatures we entrap and hurt.

      We entrap ourselves.

      I really think that the ebola virus is a great idea.......it's better to be an agony for a few days and then die than live a long life of torture.

      I would be happy to be euthanazed.

      Ebola viruus is the kindest solution to end the suffering of mankind and the beauty it destroys.

      Humans are beauty destroying creatures.  I do not like our species one bit.

      Ninety nine percent are sociopaths, AT LEAST.

      I hate humanity.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2012
        The non-breeding meme is spreading faster than ebola and in its wake are happy people instead of dead. We just don't get news of this trend unless we're told that there won't be enough of us to pay for pensions. Media corporations have an interest in keeping our population density high an increasing.

        Just one example: 'Unbaby.Me' Chrome Extension Replaces Facebook Infant Photos With 'Awesome Stuff'
        Unbaby.me received 2,000 likes in its first 30 minutes Wednesday [Aug/1/12] afternoon, according to Mashable, and currently [Aug/2/12] has close to 26,000. The reaction, Baker said, has quite simply been crazy. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/unbaby-your-facebook-with-new-extension_n_1734418.html

        Sure, a lot of people continue to mindlessly breed, but more than ever the choice of not doing so is being made and expressed.

        Maybe the birds in cages were rescued and will be released into the wild when they're well enough. I was at an environmental conference with some raptors in rehabilitation on display, but they only let people get so close and when the birds seemed stressed they took them back to the facility rather than use them to gain support for their cause. Everyone understood and just appreciated seeing them briefly.

        Indigo Sky, you wrote: "Ninety nine percent are sociopaths..."
        Yeah, and some actually want humanity to catch some deadly virus -- talk about sociopathic. Maybe we can help them become more empathetic with other life forms. Maybe not.

        Les
      • Alan Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2012
          Ehhhh...all righty then! Here's hoping you don't work at a CDC supergerm
          lab or something...

          On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Indigo Sky <indigo_sky@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I was at a environmental show today in the mall. I thought it was
          > pathetic. All these poor little bilbies and birds in cages, really
          > stressed out to be surrounded by people......we've put everything in cages,
          > it is so sick.
          >
          > I feel really, really depressed..............
          >
          > I think ebola is too mild. I think we need to eradicate humans completely.
          >
          > The non breeding meme just doesn't spread.
          >
          > I feel for all the poor defenceless creatures we entrap and hurt.
          >
          > We entrap ourselves.
          >
          > I really think that the ebola virus is a great idea.......it's better to
          > be an agony for a few days and then die than live a long life of torture.
          >
          > I would be happy to be euthanazed.
          >
          > Ebola viruus is the kindest solution to end the suffering of mankind and
          > the beauty it destroys.
          >
          > Humans are beauty destroying creatures. I do not like our species one bit.
          >
          > Ninety nine percent are sociopaths, AT LEAST.
          >
          > I hate humanity.

        • Beth
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
            --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Michael (Frish) Frishberg" <frishberg@...> wrote:

            > I'll be 96 in 2050. (Or, more likely, I won't be at all!)
            >
            > http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/vegetarian-2050-190426669.html****
            >
            > When do we run out of food even if we are all vegan?

            There will be a lot of raw material to make Soylent Green into a protein drink.

            Beth
          • K.A. Seland
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
              Indi sky
              It took me a while to get past the thought process you seem to be in
              voluntary is far better than forced
              Each of us has lessons to learn
              before we can go on to the next level
              Lessons which are not learned will be repeted

              KAS - just breathing thru
               tell there is no you

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
                http://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=e3b914lcbpcfi#mail

                "Lessons which are not learned will be repeated"? I don't think the pseudo reincarnation stuff is helpful.

                "Environmental show in a mall." There's problem #1. Get outside, get far outside and read Derrick Jensen for a like soul.