Holocaust Deniers

  • Michael (Frish) Frishberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Got a pretty horrendous email today from a friend who felt the need to share
      pics of the holocaust with me "so we shouldn't forget".
      Just another reason I didn't have children...
      1. Partly because I had to see those pictures in religious school on
      Saturdays for 10 years.

      2. Partly because if people could do those things to other people I didn't
      want to put my kids at the risk of it happening to them.

      Those who deny the Holocaust are beyond reach of reason.