Where's the Beef ... I mean the T, again

  • xanex_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      It seems that nobody has been able to answer me on this subject.

      If VHEMT stands for Voluntary Human Extinction Movement .... T...
      What does the T stand for???
      It seems according to the site vhemt.org that there is the anagram of
      THEM mentioned, so i guess the question should be where's the V...

      THEM V <-> VHEM T

      go figure...!!!

      TRIANGLE
      TOP
      TITS
      TROUBLE
      TANK

      the possibilities are endless
      I still belive that this movement was created by a few Drunken (For
      our american counterparts) (Pissed... for our English conterparts)
      socialogy students one night. And quite possibly Stoned (Off their
      faces, ratfaced, under the influence of the green weed)

      Chris
      (who writes this shit anyway?)
    • xxx_suicidal_vegan_xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        > It seems that nobody has been able to answer me on this subject.
        >
        > If VHEMT stands for Voluntary Human Extinction Movement .... T...
        > What does the T stand for???

        The T is more aesthetic than anything, to make the abbreviation
        read "vehement."

        Chris X
      • Les U. Knight
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          Hello Chris.

          >If VHEMT stands for Voluntary Human Extinction Movement .... T...
          What does the T stand for???<

          It means that this movement suits humanity to a "T".

          >It seems according to the site vhemt.org that there is the anagram of
          THEM mentioned, so i guess the question should be where's the V... <

          There's no "V" with THEM. "V" stands for voluntary, and the Terrorist
          Human Extermination Movement is not voluntary. True, people
          voluntarily participate, though many will tell you they need the
          money to support their families, making it not quite so voluntary. On
          the other hand, their creation of that family was likely voluntary.
          Recipients of THEM's toxic and violent activities are not voluntarily
          participating, although some feel they must live and work in toxic
          areas to support their families. With all the restrictions on
          reproductive freedom, they may not have voluntarily created that
          family.

          >the possibilities are endless
          I still belive that this movement was created by a few Drunken (For
          our american counterparts) (Pissed... for our English conterparts)
          socialogy students one night. And quite possibly Stoned (Off their
          faces, ratfaced, under the influence of the green weed)

          Chris
          (who writes this shit anyway?) <

          I thought you wrote it -- you signed it. Maybe you have one of those
          beautiful minds that creates and then doesn't remember it later.

          Les