RE: Why VHEMT? Re: Off topic

  • John Mack
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
      I was responding to Kate's post, Ele. Where do you get "snarky" from?

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
        "Snarky" is slang for sarcastic and antagonistic. It is commonly used
        when referring to someone who is acting like a juvenile. Most grownups
        have better things to do than trying to bait someone else into a
        discussion about something that is in and of itself, irrelevant.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
          I suggest you calm down, re-read the posts, then come back here and
          apologize.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
            bite me.

            Patty Frost

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2008

              And then Patty said:

              > bite me.
              >
              > Patty Frost

              And, OH MY FUCKING GOD, there you have it - a perfect argument
              against having children. Plenty of adults out there still acting
              like them, we don't need more kids in the world.

              You guys crack me up.

              -Alex in Alaska
            • ele12212012
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2008
                Happy to oblige Alex.....hope it made you chuckle, it made me chuckle
                when I wrote it. I was demonstrating "snarkiness" he he