Re: Foreign Invaders

  • Yeah Right
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19 11:36 PM
      G'day

      I've decided after years of thinking that this is really all Pooh
      Bear. It's patently obvious (oh DER) that many more people should
      adopt and not breed. But it's equally as obvious that this will not
      happen, at least not for a long while. I disagree with Vhemt that
      having a baby is like eating is for shitting. The eating orifice is
      PRIMARILY an "in" hole, and the anus an out, but of course both being
      pleasure centres are quite flexible lol.

      To those who think that babies are disgusting snotty stinky little
      shits, like many vhemters seem to think - need to grow up already,
      IMO. A child is the most amazing thing a human will ever, and has
      ever, been able to produce. The woman, in tune with the lunar cycles
      and tides is pretty damn amazing. I cannot begin to imagine what it
      must be like to be a male constantly producing millions of minuscule
      swimmy things. That's just miraculous. It's just a darn shame that I
      won't ever produce a baby of my own - I would like to expereince
      that, which is not stupid, because let's face it, as fun as sex is (
      especially when you're manic), the vagina is primarily an "out"
      orifice - why else would we have a uterus we bleed from and ovaries??

      Me personally, i definitely want to adopt though, but i am worried
      that i am too nuts. I am actually pretty hypomanic atm, can't sleep.
      but it's fun! wheeeee!

      Anyways, for this reason I am bowing out. For those who haven't
      already guessed, i am the psycho woman whose name is Kate. Because
      of my insanity I quite foten got kicked out of this group, and also
      the why_breed and the Voluntary Human extinction group. Perhaps the
      self proclaimed anarchist moderator thought i was like a free radical
      cell disrupting the body of Gaia. Cancerous cells don't want to die
      though and keep on coming back for more until the host dies - that
      was never my intention, but mania makes you think you're funny
      sometimes, even when you're sometimes being really mean. Each time i
      got kicked out i did feel hurt - i think it could have been done with
      more empathy - no emotional manipulation here - just a statement of
      how i feel about Vhemt. To not view humans as the most amazing
      creature to have ever walked this earth - well, i reckon that's
      pretty bloody sick.

      I have enjoyed the contributions of Hal and Jim Miller though.
      Profound thinking definitely has it's sex appeal lol.

      With that I go now and de-bug. Nice knowing you all and apologies to
      those i probably annoyed greatly with my manic ramblings.

      Toodle-oo!!!

      MWAH

      Luv yas

      Kate
    • motorbikefeddayeen
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20 8:20 PM
        I agree humans have a lot of wonderful things about them, and yet a
        lot of the opposite. The positive achievements and qualities lead me
        to think the main premise of VHEMT is false to start with, though very
        much in the right direction. I haven't seen much much participation on
        the board, haven't contributed at all myself, cause maybe we're all
        occupied with things that we actually have power over, unlike being
        able to dictate senseful behavior and planning on the general public.

        So, it's not all you kate, though you clearly are manic and a little
        bonkers IMO. Hopefully the lack of participiation is not why you're
        bowing out. Nutty people have interesting ideas, too; and, the group
        is a bit nutty too.

        IMO the group would be far better served by focusing on goals of
        population reduction rather than voluntary extinction, which only
        appeals to the most radical, and which must _anyways_ always be
        preceded at least by gradual stage of population reduction (unless
        billions vote unanimously in favor of a nuclear armageddon, or unless
        we loose the 'voluntary' qualifier). But that's just the opinion of
        somebody who thinks he's sane.

        I think there's lots of great stuff about the group, the humor of the
        videos and the name itself, and the input of radical and extremist
        thinkers.

        It is my opinion that the nr of humans in most countries are enough if
        not unpleasantly high, and what should be increased in our societies
        is quality of life, not sheer numbers of babies popping out of
        vaginas. This is something basically under control in most developed
        countries. In the states we're near a threshold turning point of going
        off in the wrong direction; so, it isn't too bad... yet. Luckily I
        have dual citizenship and I'll look at this as somebody else's problem
        in order to have myself a nice day.

        --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <freakish_feral@...> wrote:

        > G'day
        >
        > I've decided after years of thinking that this is really all Pooh
        > Bear. It's patently obvious (oh DER) that many more people should
        > adopt and not breed. But it's equally as obvious that this will not
        > happen, at least not for a long while. I disagree with Vhemt that
        > having a baby is like eating is for shitting. The eating orifice is
        > PRIMARILY an "in" hole, and the anus an out, but of course both being
        > pleasure centres are quite flexible lol.
        >
        > To those who think that babies are disgusting snotty stinky little
        > shits, like many vhemters seem to think - need to grow up already,
        > IMO. A child is the most amazing thing a human will ever, and has
        > ever, been able to produce. The woman, in tune with the lunar cycles
        > and tides is pretty damn amazing. I cannot begin to imagine what it
        > must be like to be a male constantly producing millions of minuscule
        > swimmy things. That's just miraculous. It's just a darn shame that I
        > won't ever produce a baby of my own - I would like to expereince
        > that, which is not stupid, because let's face it, as fun as sex is (
        > especially when you're manic), the vagina is primarily an "out"
        > orifice - why else would we have a uterus we bleed from and ovaries??
        >
        > Me personally, i definitely want to adopt though, but i am worried
        > that i am too nuts. I am actually pretty hypomanic atm, can't sleep.
        > but it's fun! wheeeee!
        >
        > Anyways, for this reason I am bowing out. For those who haven't
        > already guessed, i am the psycho woman whose name is Kate. Because
        > of my insanity I quite foten got kicked out of this group, and also
        > the why_breed and the Voluntary Human extinction group. Perhaps the
        > self proclaimed anarchist moderator thought i was like a free radical
        > cell disrupting the body of Gaia. Cancerous cells don't want to die
        > though and keep on coming back for more until the host dies - that
        > was never my intention, but mania makes you think you're funny
        > sometimes, even when you're sometimes being really mean. Each time i
        > got kicked out i did feel hurt - i think it could have been done with
        > more empathy - no emotional manipulation here - just a statement of
        > how i feel about Vhemt. To not view humans as the most amazing
        > creature to have ever walked this earth - well, i reckon that's
        > pretty bloody sick.
        >
        > I have enjoyed the contributions of Hal and Jim Miller though.
        > Profound thinking definitely has it's sex appeal lol.
        >
        > With that I go now and de-bug. Nice knowing you all and apologies to
        > those i probably annoyed greatly with my manic ramblings.
        >
        > Toodle-oo!!!
        >
        > MWAH
        >
        > Luv yas
        >
        > Kate

      • Yeah Right
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 21 12:24 AM
          LOFL

          Motorbike man, before you declare another person to be bonkers take a
          good look at yourself. As Les said, it's often projection. I_M_O the
          VHEMT cartoons are a load of twisted baloney. We're not cancer
          cells, it's the collective things we do that are often f*cked. My
          philosophy (and that's all crap, Hmmm?) is that a person is not what
          they do - that's not what they are WORTH. Yeah, i would have even
          forgiven Hitler and locked him away rather than have him executed if
          i had the power.

          You seem to think that dropping babies out of vaginas is a disgusting
          process. I think it is entirely normal - pretty miraculous, and the
          wastage is in fact the blood that comes out of said vaginas, not the
          babies (in referral to the shitting analogy.) Charming i dare say.

          Personally though, i am all for reduction of the world's population,
          and i one day want to foster and perhaps even adopt kids, because
          while i may be "bonkers", when i am medicated i am in fact a caring
          and relatively normal human being I think. You, only IMO, are not.
          How ridiculous - i don't even know you, so how can i make such a
          stupid judgement?? What is normal anyway?? Some people believe that
          the mentally ill are often more open to signs form the Universe, but
          they don't know how to deal with it. i am aware of lots of what i
          think to be synchronicities. Some would call that insane, but I do
          not believe in a dispassionate Universe - reading Dawkins only
          confirmed my belief in that.

          So our opinions are different - i didn't unsub immediately because i
          decided that I wanted to defend myself just in case crap was written
          about me.

          By the way, i think Les is pretty cool, if nutty, and the fact that i
          got upset was probably more to do with the fact that i look up to the
          guy. Most other people i couldn't be arsed about.

          So, I will stick around a while just in case anyone writes anything
          that pertains to what i have written.

          Hooroo.

          Kate

          --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "motorbikefeddayeen" <ee@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          that
          > > was never my intention, but mania makes you think you're funny
          > > sometimes, even when you're sometimes being really mean. Each
          time i
          > > got kicked out i did feel hurt - i think it could have been done
          with
          > > more empathy - no emotional manipulation here - just a statement
          of
          > > how i feel about Vhemt. To not view humans as the most amazing
          > > creature to have ever walked this earth - well, i reckon that's
          > > pretty bloody sick.
          > >
          > > I have enjoyed the contributions of Hal and Jim Miller though.
          > > Profound thinking definitely has it's sex appeal lol.
          > >
          > > With that I go now and de-bug. Nice knowing you all and
          apologies to
          > > those i probably annoyed greatly with my manic ramblings.

        • motorbikefeddayeen
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22 5:45 PM
            > What is normal anyway?? Some people believe that

            There can be multiple definitions. Broadly, it means having
            characterstics that closely fit to averages. Thoughtwise, and on a
            behavioral level it usually involves having a strong desire to conform
            to customs and the societal norms even at the cost of individual thought.

            > the mentally ill are often more open to signs form the Universe, but
            > they don't know how to deal with it. i am aware of lots of what i
            > think to be synchronicities. Some would call that insane, but I do
            > not believe in a dispassionate Universe - reading Dawkins only
            > confirmed my belief in that.

            As an agnostic, I can't say what the nature of the Universe is;
            sometimes, personally I also feel there may be more to the
            conventionally understood Universe. But I acknowledge my limitations;
            I'm given a human mind, which is designed to recognize patterns (and
            associate synchronicities which is not unique to people on meds). Our
            instinctive sense of logic is still very primitive; probably this is
            because the world is incredibly complex, and a real understanding of
            our surroundings in terms of logic is very modern and recent (around
            100 to 400 years old) and that nature took a different route about
            thinking of the world. I actively try to make up for my deficiency
            though. As illogical as my intuition may be at times, I never straight
            out dismiss it. It's still worth something, I just double check it and
            balance it with arguments and possibilities.

            Minds are very creative and versatile. And diverse as well (a good
            thing, since it leads to all interesting arguments). My apologies to
            Kate for calling her 'bonkers'; it was somewhat rash and insensitive
            on my part. Sorry. She is obviously creative, active, curious, and
            highly intelligent and would be great as an educator or discussion
            leader. Definitely better than normal.

            Peace out.