It is your idear area, lesbian.

  • rose_romantic1969
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 7:55 PM
      Check thousands of hot, charming, serious, cute, sexy lesbian singles
      album and find your true love and/or sincere friendship in your area on
      one great gay women only dating club!
      http://hometown.aol.com/Rosels2007a/TWY/lesbian_bisexualwoman_dating.htm
      http://hometown.aol.com/Emilyls2007a/LesbiansLove.htm
    • eviscerated_one
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7 5:00 AM
        I'm not gay, piss off.

        --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "rose_romantic1969"
        <rose_romantic1969@...> wrote:

        > Check thousands of hot, charming, serious, cute, sexy lesbian
        singles
        > album and find your true love and/or sincere friendship in your area
        on
        > one great gay women only dating club!

        http://hometown.aol.com/Rosels2007a/TWY/lesbian_bisexualwoman_dating.ht
        > http://hometown.aol.com/Emilyls2007a/LesbiansLove.htm

      • Les U. Knight
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9 5:31 AM
          Sorry, eviscerated_one, Rose had already pissed off before you posted
          your reply.

          Spammers still get through our defenses occasionally, and there's no
          way to reason with them as you tried to do.

          Les