RE: the most double-faced crap i've ever read

  • Jim Miller
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8 11:41 AM
      i_am_the_ultimate_dog wrote:

      > WHAT CHEEK DO YOU HAVE TO HUMILIATE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ALONE BY
      > EXCLUSIVE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPING- CARICATURES OF THE BIBLE AND ITS
      > FOLLOWERS- AND NEGATIVELY COMMENT ON ISRAELI CHARITIES STRIVING TO
      > SAVE BABIES FROM ABORTION, WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT BASICALLY THE WHOLE
      > OF THIS GROWTH AND DEMOGRAPHIC CRAZE IS IN THE BACKYARD OF ISLAM?
      > DOESN'T ISLAM ENCOURAGE BREEDING JUST AS MUCH AS THE BIBLE DOES? IT
      > CERTAINLY DOES, AND IT CERTAINLY GETS THE BEST RESULTS OF US ALL. THEN
      > WHY EXCLUSIVELY TARGET ISRAEL AND CHRISTENDOM?

      The policies of Christians and Jews may get castigated more on this list,
      but likely because most of the list members are from Western countries
      where the local insanity is generated mostly by Christians and Jews. I
      actually know little specific about what the Koran says about reproduction
      or what modern Islams believe about it, though I suspect the differences
      from Chritianity are only in the particulars. We all need to breed much,
      much less.

      Your own racism towards Muslims is shining through brightly here. And
      zygotes, blastocysts, and fetuses are not "babies".

      Jim
    • Jim Miller
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8 11:46 AM
        I wrote:

        > I actually know little specific about what the Koran says
        > about reproduction or what modern Islams believe about it...

        Muslims, rather.

        Jim
      • Valdo Carpicelli
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 9 5:40 AM
          Jim: "I actually know little specific about what the Koran says about reproduction or what
          modern Muslims believe about it..."

          It's not that difficult to guess how Muslims feel about reproduction. Muslims are average
          humans, so they feel the same feelings any other humans feel about reproduction. The
          problem is that what humans usually **feel** about reproduction is the opposite of what they
          would **think** about reproduction. The problem is that when reproduction is the topic, few
          humans are **really** used to thinking -- they'd rather let their gonads rule, not their brain.
          When the brain rules, the heart finds its way, and humans grow into Vhemters. :)

          We did it! :)

          Aldo
        • Les U. Knight
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 9 5:49 AM
            i_am_the_ultimate_dog, you wrote:
            > This is about the most biased, double-standard, hyocritical crap
            >I've ever heard (and, like all crap, way too political).

            So, let's all disappear. Till now- fine with me. But whose butt is
            publicly exposed and rodded in this whole craze? Israel's and
            Christianity's, of course. Let's all disappear,the preaching goes, but
            let Israel and the whole of Christendom disappear first . . . <

            I don't know where you got the idea that residents in Israel and
            members of Christendom are any different than other humans. VHEMT is
            an equal opportunity movement: the intentional creation of another of
            us by anyone anywhere can't be justified. Nationality and religion
            are minor differences and when the toilet is flushed, the results are
            the same.

            Les
          • marxistlemon
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 11, 2007
              --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Miller" <yohocoma@...> wrote:

              > i_am_the_ultimate_dog wrote:
              >
              > > WHAT CHEEK DO YOU HAVE TO HUMILIATE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ALONE BY
              > > EXCLUSIVE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPING- CARICATURES OF THE BIBLE AND ITS
              > > FOLLOWERS- AND NEGATIVELY COMMENT ON ISRAELI CHARITIES STRIVING TO
              > > SAVE BABIES FROM ABORTION, WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT BASICALLY THE
              WHOLE
              > > OF THIS GROWTH AND DEMOGRAPHIC CRAZE IS IN THE BACKYARD OF ISLAM?
              > > DOESN'T ISLAM ENCOURAGE BREEDING JUST AS MUCH AS THE BIBLE DOES?
              IT
              > > CERTAINLY DOES, AND IT CERTAINLY GETS THE BEST RESULTS OF US ALL.
              THEN
              > > WHY EXCLUSIVELY TARGET ISRAEL AND CHRISTENDOM?
              >

              > The policies of Christians and Jews may get castigated more on this
              list,
              > but likely because most of the list members are from Western
              countries
              > where the local insanity is generated mostly by Christians and
              Jews. I
              > actually know little specific about what the Koran says about
              reproduction
              > or what modern Islams believe about it, though I suspect the
              differences
              > from Chritianity are only in the particulars. We all need to breed
              much,
              > much less.
              >
              > Your own racism towards Muslims is shining through brightly here.
              And
              > zygotes, blastocysts, and fetuses are not "babies".
              >
              > Jim

              yes they are. The moment the sperm and ovum unite, a soul is given to
              that life. It becomes human.
            • Les U. Knight
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 13, 2007
                Jim wrote:
                > zygotes, blastocysts, and fetuses are not "babies".

                And marxistlemon replied"
                >yes they are. The moment the sperm and ovum unite, a soul is given to
                that life. It becomes human.<

                One might wonder if, as someone on this forum once remarked, "He's
                just using a really bizarre, attention-getting method, similar to
                what many forum trolls do. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense."

                Les
              • marxistlemon
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 13, 2007
                  --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Les U. Knight" <les@...> wrote:

                  > Jim wrote:
                  > > zygotes, blastocysts, and fetuses are not "babies".
                  >
                  > And marxistlemon replied"
                  > >yes they are. The moment the sperm and ovum unite, a soul is given
                  > that life. It becomes human.<
                  >
                  > One might wonder if, as someone on this forum once remarked, "He's
                  > just using a really bizarre, attention-getting method, similar to
                  > what many forum trolls do. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense."
                  >
                  > Les

                  There's a big difference. My beliefs and ideals are logical and
                  normal, held by many people... yours, well.. aren't...
                • Les U. Knight
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 15, 2007
                    Calling someone a whore is not nice. Maybe you're seeing your own
                    faults in others again. Something to consider anyway.

                    Goodbye.

                    Les
                  • Yeah Right
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 15, 2007
                      --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Les U. Knight" <les@...> wrote:

                      > Calling someone a whore is not nice. Maybe you're seeing your own
                      > faults in others again. Something to consider anyway.
                      >
                      > Goodbye.
                      >
                      > Les

                      Indeed. If the word is to exist at all, then what's good for the goose
                      is good for the gander. Gentlemen don't call any women whores. The
                      word has such connotations of vulgarity. It's a dirty, degrading word.
                      The word "stud" on the other hand applies only to men (as far as I'm
                      aware - I'm out of touch with today's teen vernacular.). The Zeitgeist
                      is changing, and women (at least in Western societies) are able to be
                      sexual without being judged. As long as you play it safe then I see no
                      problem in being polyamorous, if that's what floats your boat. Humans
                      are not strictly monogamous by nature (females or males). We're not
                      generally as promiscuous as the bonobos either - we lie somewhere in
                      between. Doesn't mean that monogamy is not something worth striving
                      for. much of what we do is unnatural - it is not natural to learn to
                      play an instrument for example. Freud said that society is unnatural. I
                      digress.

                      One thing seems to be evident - those in favour of the propagation of
                      the human species are not necessarily humanitarian, by all appearances.

                      My caustic remark about the bible was perhaps uncalled for - no point
                      in dragging religion into the debate. However i do think that pro-
                      lifers often do not really think critically about the advent of human
                      life, and religious people, in the same manner, often think
                      irrationally according to their "blind faith."

                      I am very much opposed to anti-abortion lobbyism. What women choose to
                      do with the contents of their own bodies should be their own business
                      and they should be free to bear this responsibility.

                      Cheers

                      Yeah Right
                    • Yeah Right
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 16, 2007
                        After some harrowing personal experiences I've changed my philophy
                        from supporter to volunteer. My rationale for this?? It's because i
                        think people are inherently strange.

                        Travis is a fine example - either he's a compulsive liar, or a creep
                        with some sort of vengeful mission to attack some woman who may irl
                        have the name I used. We're a pretty freaky lot aren't we?? I only
                        hope that poor travis gets some professional help. Perhaps he has a
                        mental illness - he could then use that as an excuse for weirdness
                        sometimes.

                        I don't generally like being so open, but welcome to my pity party.
                        No, I'm more angry at the world and sick of it all. Is it just my
                        plain bad luck, or is it men causing most of the misery?? I'm no man-
                        hater, but when i look back over my life, I've been through rape,
                        attempted rape by a brother (which was more violent, and far more
                        upsetting), physical abuse by two men, stalking by a mentally
                        unstable man, and threatened. It has occurred to me recently that ALL
                        THIS HAS BEEN BY MEN. We all start off female in the womb, so what
                        is it exactly that makes men behave in such a stupid way?? I try to
                        read and understand - the increased testosterone and what it does to
                        the brain etc. There is a reason so I can sort of sympathise.

                        I've seen weird people in mental wards, but how do you explain the
                        strangeness en masse in society. The dopey hurtling towards disaster
                        wtshtf?????? Now I'll be matter of fact and straight to the point -
                        why should the human species not continue breeding?? Because we're
                        too stupid. I could rant on for hours because I'm in a particularly
                        cranky mood but I'll spare you all that and stop now.

                        Is that reason enough for vhemt???

                        Ms Right
                      • Yeah Right
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 16, 2007
                          --- In Why_VHEMT@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <freakish_feral@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Ms Right

                          Whoops - just realised that could have been interpreted as sort of the
                          same as Mr Right - not what I meant at all - not that it matters.
                          Singledom and complete self-indulgence rules.