VHEMT based on Neo-Malthusian Fallacy

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I believe that there are fundamental flaws with Malthus' orignial theory
      of overpopulation which have been ignored and by Neo-Malthusian groups
      such as VHEMT. Please read and responsed to the article by Economist
      David Osterfield entitled "Resources, People, and the Neo-Malthusian
      Fallacy"

      http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/cj5n1/cj5n1-5.pdf
      <http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/cj5n1/cj5n1-5.pdf>