tell me more about the Gaia Liberation Front

  • green@dataex.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2001
      hello Mr. Dexter or Mr. Knight,

      if you have a moment, can you tell me more about the GLF? They sound
      like the VHEMT except much more extreme. I'd like to know what you
      know about them.

      Also, by the way, your acronym has too many letters. It totally
      doesn't need the T at the end.

      peace/out
      jon
    • Les U. Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2001
        Jon,

        Mr. Dexter owns the service which hosts the VHEMT website, so he's not
        involved beyond the business side.

        >if you have a moment, can you tell me more about the GLF?<

        Nope. I don't know anything about them besides what I've read at the
        Church of Euthanasia website. The interview I made with Geophilus was
        by mail almost 10 years ago and I haven't made contact since. They're
        really not like VHEMT: we're humanitarian and they're misanthropic.

        >Also, by the way, your acronym has too many letters. It totally doesn't need the T at the end.<

        Sounds better this way. It's pronounced "vehement."

        Les