I can think of tons of reasons why stupid people shouldn't breed

  • gardenia89102
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      Its just I wonder why do some have so many kids? And others are
      fine with just one or two? I know it has to do with economics for
      the
      educated and well adjusted ones and it seems that poverty creates
      population. Maybe that is the reason people should look into more
      jobs
      and keeping the baby factories working and less making babies.Then
      maybe others can enjoy the rescources that are on the planet as well.