The World Inside

  • Reid, Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 9:24 AM
      Hello everybody,
      For anyone who would like one mans quasi-dystopian view of what
      might happen if human population growth continues unchecked, I highly
      reccomend The World Inside, by Robert Silverberg aka Harry Harrison (Avon
      Books, 1970, published by The New American Library, Inc.). Takes place in
      the year 2381 where our numbers on Earth have expanded to the staggering
      number of 75 billion! Im about halfway through it right now, and Im
      becoming a conniseur of Sci-Fi literature, and this could turn out to be the
      best Ive read yet.
      -Kevin Reid