come visit my town!!

  • Patt Marcial
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2008
      Hi, I live in Vallejo, CA and we can all go on a ferry ride and visit San Francisco's pier 39.  I've been there quiet a few times and it is such a fun trip.  Riding the ferry you get to see the old famous Alcatraz prison.  I've been there too.  Not much to see there but still interesting to say I've been there. lol
      Also we have Six Flags Marine World here in town so we can all go there and ride the scary rides or just watch the whales and dolphins shows.  ANd we can sit in the park or on the ferry and knit and chat.
      Someone will have to push my wheelchair for me or maybe I can get my scooter fixed before we go.  We will have a great time.!

      FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2008
        We'll be there!

        > Hi, I live in Vallejo, CA and we can all go on a ferry ride and
        visit San
        > Francisco's pier 39. I've been there quiet a few times and it is
        such a fun
        > trip. Riding the ferry you get to see the old famous Alcatraz
        prison. I've
        > been there too. Not much to see there but still interesting to say
        I've
        > been there. lol
        > Also we have Six Flags Marine World here in town so we can all go
        there and
        > ride the scary rides or just watch the whales and dolphins shows.
        ANd we
        > can sit in the park or on the ferry and knit and chat.
        > Someone will have to push my wheelchair for me or maybe I can get
        my scooter
        > fixed before we go. We will have a great time.!
        >
        > Hugs Patt
        > http://pattscreationsmadness.blogspot.com/

      • Jane
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
          I'm visiting Patt today in Vallejo, CA. It's a great day for a ferry
          ride and I was able to visit a few of our Whoduknit villains in
          Alcatraz! Thanks for your hospitality Patt - I'm e-mailing you a
          little hostess gift!
          Jane

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
            What a fun visit that was Jane.  I just love riding the ferry and Alcatraz aka the Rock was scary to see.  I can't imagine being an inmate there.  I bet they were cold cold cold at night!!
            Thanks for visiting with me.  Maybe the next visitor will want to go ride some wild rides at Six Flags with me and my grandkids!!

            FREE Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
          • linenlady9
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
              Hi, Patt,

              I'm looking forward to visiting you in Vallejo, and seeing San
              Francisco. It all sounds delightful, especially the knitting in the
              park or on the ferry! I can hardly wait :). I visited your neck of
              the woods years ago, long before I loved knitting. I remember really
              enjoying the area. Your description brings back memories.

              Joyce in NH

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
                Hi Joyce,
                It has been really hot here the last few days but today it was nice.  I have a water fountain in my front yard and it's nice to sit on the porch and knit and watch and listen to the water fall.  Hummingbirds have finally discovered the water and come visit in the early morning hours.
                I also live close to Napa Valley so it is only a 20 minute ride to the vineyards.  I personally don't drink but there are a lot of places to go wine tasting and there is the train you can ride thru the country and have a meal on.  Lots of fun!!

              • annlilli80
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 14, 2008
                  --- In WhoDuKnit@yahoogroups.com, "Patt Marcial" <patt_m@...> wrote:

                  > "Hi, I live in Vallejo, CA....Riding the ferry you get to see the
                  old famous Alcatraz prison.....Six Flags Marine World here in town so
                  we can all go there and ride the scary rides or just watch the whales
                  and dolphins shows."

                  Pat, I have always wondered what Alcatraz prison looked like. And
                  riding a ferry sounds kind of neat!! At Six Flags Marine World I would
                  enjoy seeing the dolphins. I am not much for riding rides.
                  Lilli