From The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Page

  • darkdarkblue
    Message 1 of 4015 , Mar 1, 2000
      Somehow, I ended up with the original contract
      for the Who's performance at Woodstock, along with
      some other items from the group, and I
      was<br>wondering if you were interested in obtaining them. Chances
      are, you actually don't have the artifacts you think
      you have. The Who included facsimiles of this
      contract <br>and the other "artifacts" with the packaging
      of<br>the album Live at Leeds. About once a week, we get a
      letter or call from someone about this, and we have to
      break the bad news to them. <br><br>--too funny
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!