RE: [Who are you] 11/27/1982 - Tangerine Bowl in Orlando, Florida.

  • David Gold
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2012
      I was at the same show although in the stands instead of the field. That was the second time I saw them. The first being in 1976 at the Miami Baseball stadium with Montrose ( with Sammy Hagar) as the opening act. I believe that Who by Numbers had just come out. Earlier this month in Orlando was the 3rd time - and probably the last time. All great shows for the same type of reasons- The Who and who I was with each time.

      David Gold
      407-399-6120