Classic Rock All Star Voting - Final Votes (Who content)

  • Richie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Bringing up voting again, my local classic rock station (Q104.3 in
      NYC) is down to voting for finalists. Keith, Roger and John are represented in their respective categories, but Pete did not make the cut of the top three guitarists.

      As I type this, the voting is:
      Drummers:
      Neil Peart 41.28 %
      Keith Moon 27.03 %
      John Bonham 31.70 %

      Keyboards:
      Gregg Allman 32.92 %
      Keith Emerson 33.71 %
      Billy Joel 33.37 %

      Frontman:
      Freddie Mercury 42.77 %
      Mick Jagger 32.01 %
      Roger Daltrey 25.22 %

      Bassist:
      John Entwistle 34.30 %
      Geddy Lee 38.60 %
      Paul McCartney 27.09 %

      Guitarist:
      Eric Clapton 42.99 %
      Eddie Van Halen 30.15 %
      Jimmy Page 26.86 %

      If interested, you can vote here - http://www.q1043.com/pages/rock-allstars/ or http://bit.ly/M4gNah

      Rock on,
      Richie
    • Richie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
        Votes are in and the winners are:
        Drummer - Neil Peart
        Keyboards - Keith Emerson
        Frontman - Freddie Mercury
        Bassist - John Entwistle
        Guitarist - TBA tomorrow

        --- In WhoAreYou@yahoogroups.com, "Richie" <The_Who_1998@...> wrote:

        > Bringing up voting again, my local classic rock station (Q104.3 in
        > NYC) is down to voting for finalists. Keith, Roger and John are represented in their respective categories, but Pete did not make the cut of the top three guitarists.
        SNIP

        > Guitarist:
        > Eric Clapton 42.99 %
        > Eddie Van Halen 30.15 %