Next week - let's get The Who to number 1

  • Richie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 4:41 AM
      Next week - let's get The Who to number 1

      A reminder that next week, w/c 23rd August, is the time to buy and download Won't Get Fooled Again.

      Purchase links to Amazon, 7Digital, iTunes and HMV can be found on the campaign website http://tinyurl.com/WhosNo1

      Almost as important - please forward details of the campaign, this Facebook group, the campaign website, the Myspace and Twitter pages to everyone you know. We need people if this it to have a chance of working, and the only way we're going to get enough people is through word of mouth... so please get (ahem) mouthing...

      Cheers,
      The Get The Who to Number 1 campaign
      http://tinyurl.com/WhosNo1
      http://twitter.com/TheWho_No1