The Who's Roger Daltrey Performs on Ellen (10/02/09 )

  • glasshousehold
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
        He sounded fantastic! Has Roger had some work done? LOL He has always been a real good lookin' boy(pun intended)but he did have wrinkles last I saw. Gone now! LOL What a talent! What a voice! This was raw and live and that can't be said too much anymore of our new and not improved bands these days. Don't know how many of the "pop" divas could pull it off? He was amazing, as usual.

        Donna

        --- In WhoAreYou@yahoogroups.com, "glasshousehold" <glasshousehold@...> wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiNik8erCg

      • chuck u
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
          You don't want to even think about Britney at 65!

          He sounded fantastic! Has Roger had some work done? LOL He has always been a real good lookin' boy(pun intended)but he did have wrinkles last I saw. Gone now! LOL What a talent! What a voice! This was raw and live and that can't be said too much anymore of our new and not improved bands these days. Don't know how many of the "pop" divas could pull it off? He was amazing, as usual.

          Donna

          --- In WhoAreYou@yahoogrou ps.com, "glasshousehold" <glasshousehold@ ...> wrote:

          > http://www.youtube com/watch? v=zfiNik8erCg

        • cobaltcanarycherry
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
            I saw him from the 7th row in Atlanta in 1989, and he wore jeans and a vest. Wow. Let me tell you, ladies, there's no other front man that has ever come close. That voice could separate your soul from your body, no drugs necessary, thanks. I was so glad to see him on Ellen. I would DIE to see him on Craig Ferguson. Here's hoping that the tour is a big success. God luck Rog!

            ccc