Rachel's Blog Ending

  • Richard Kaplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      SO LONG, FAREWELL......Thursday January 03 2008
      After much thought, i have decided to close this blog.
      I am quite sad about it, but i do have my reasons.
      I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this journey and
      supported and encouraged me through the trials and tribulations of the
      last few years.

      As i move into 2008, i am focusing mainly on 3 things.

      1. My musical.
      2. In the Attic is in talks with Starbucks and Bestbuy.
      3. I wish to continue my support of the dog shelter.

      Thats an awful lot to be going on with, but all very exciting and
      rewarding.

      I wish you all the best, i am sure you will find a way to stay in
      touch with each other!

      I will leave this site open for the next 24 hours,

      Love and happiness,

      Rachel.x

      From - http://tinyurl.com/ynqolu