Re: John Entwistle Left For Live

  • fushi_cho
    Message 1 of 4015 , Feb 1, 2000
      Left For Live ? Is that a Who album or is it an Entwhistle album ? Is it a WHO concert or mainly just John with the other making a guest appearance on a couple of tracks ? (I know nothing about it)
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!